Learn how the Virtual Community Works
With Virtual Runs increasing every day...
And the timing company is not there...
Our solution? VIRTUAL RUNNING COMMUNITIES...
You have asked for it and we have done it. Virtual runners have been constantly asking us where they can post their results to share with others just like timing companies do for actual race events.
Currently available and 100% FREE if you have purchased your registration to the event through a USA in Motion Online Registration System for the Race Event.
If you have already purchased your registration for an upcoming Virtual Run, don't delay! Download the Pacer App and start your test workouts today!
Virtual Community Features...
- Includes Athlete's name
- Athlete's Picture (Optional to the Athlete)
- Date they registered to Run/Walk in the event
- Actual date that they ran the distance
- Event type: 5K, 10K, etc.
- Active time it took to Run/Walk the distance
- Where the timing came from (App or self timed)
- The actual distance they ran (App only)
- The date the Athlete submitted the results to the community